- The New Organizing Institute - New Organizing Institute Wiki - NOI Research, Reports, and Articles - The NOI runs the only progressive advocacy and campaign training program focused on cutting-edge online organizing techniques.
- The New Organizing Institute Toolbox - The institute collaborated with Marshall Ganz, veterans of the Obama campaign, and 40 trainers to develop their organizing toolbox. The Toolbox is a great way (with trainer notes) to prepare the a campaign or field training and it primarily through real life videos of the trainings.
- Internet Advocacy Center Library -
- The Spin Project -
- Network for Good’s Online Fundraising Trainings -
- EchoDitto: Insights -
- Wellstone Action Tools -
- Idealist Tech Tools -
- Tactical Technology Collective - TTC is an international NGO helping human rights advocates use information,
communications and digital technologies to maximise the impact of their
advocacy work. We provide advocates with guides, tools, training and
consultancy to help them develop the skills and tactics they need to
increase the impact of their campaigning.
- Consultant Commons - ConsultantCommons.org provides an online collaboration space and
community for IT consultants who work with non-profits. The system is
designed so that consultants can find, contribute and collaborate on
tools and information they use to maintain a consultancy and provide
services to nonprofits.
- TechSoup - TechSoup provides a range of technology services for nonprofits,
including news and articles, discussion forums, and discounted and
donated technology products.
- iTrain Online -
- American University - The Center for Social Media - Fair Use Resources - With the Washington College of Law, the Center for Social Media creates
tools for creators, teachers, and researchers to better use their fair
use rights. Explore your fair use rights.